When you come to Pilot, you’ll work in a team of 4 students to brainstorm an idea, bring it to life, and then demo and pitch it for a chance to win prizes and awards. All in just 24 hours.
Four awards will be offered at PilotPhilly:
- Most Creative
- Most Useful Everyday
- Best Education App
- Best Social Impact App
Criteria for judging will be based on:
- Innovation: is the app interesting and new?
- Design: is the app friendly and eye-catching?
- Overall Quality: is the presentation professional and does it run smoothly?
- Quality of Pitch: is the pitch engaging and well-structured?
- Award Category: what is the relevancy to the award category?
$400 in prizes
Most Creative (4)
Most Useful Everyday (4)
Best Education App (4)
Best Social Impact App (4)
Submitting to this hackathon could earn you:
Is the app interesting and new?
Is the app friendly and eye-catching?
Quality of Pitch
Is the pitch engaging and well-structured?
Is the presentation professional and does it run smoothly?